Jan 21, 2018

Hebrew 11:1, Now Faith


   
       
I hearNow faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. (Hebrews 11:1 ( kjv) my church teacher elaborate on this subject of Faith in Hebrews 11:1 and he pointed out that some people read the scripture without acknowledging the word now before faith, and it's important to remember to use the word now so it reads now faith, in the present tense. Some people have very little understanding of this one verse, so I want to share what I've learned by   giving you examples of what  faith is,  and how it will help you in life.
With  faith, you believe even though you don't actually see it.
If you have faith in almighty God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob you have the assurance and convictions that he will answer your requests  according to your faith.For example; I work all week long before I get paid, but I have faith that I'm going to reap the rewards of my labor in two weeks. Another example;  I am getting ready to eat a delicious red apple, but I don;t know how it's going to taste, but,  I have faith that a red apple is going to be sweet when bite into it.  These are examples of the kind of faith that our heavenly father wants us to have in his holy word.  He wants us to believe that no weapon formed against us shall be able to prosper. He wants us to receive his unconditional love by faith, his healing by faith, his anointing by faith, his power by faith, and eternal life by faith.

When you give your life over to the Lord, You've gotta have faith to believe that you have been born again. In my conclusion, you've got to have faith with almost everything 

No comments:

Post a Comment