Happy Thanksgiving Day to everyone .
There are so many awesome reasons to count your blessings this Thanksgiving Day that I just wanted to share them with you, and of course, if you have more please feel free to add them to the comment section below.
- You went to bed last night and you woke up this morning, and if you woke up into a peaceful day, you should be thankful because someone went to sleep last night but slept into eternity.
- God forgives your sins and iniquities, and heals all your diseases.
- God redeems your life from destruction's and the desires of the wicked.
- When sinners wants to be kind but cannot, God crowns you with loving-kindness .
- When sinners mouths are full of bitterness and evil words, God satisfies your mouth with good things.
- God makes his way known to you.
- God is merciful, gracious, and slow to anger because he shows great mercy on those who fear him.
- God blesses our children and grandchildren who obey him.
- God removes his transgressions from us/
- God says, " I will never leave or forsake you."