Mar 24, 2020

April Clip Art is here


I have some exciting news for you guys, my readers. Next Month is April, and I want to give some cool Spring Clip Arts from my collection; away to all of you. The picture above has five clip Arts in it, and you can choose from the picture or give me a heads up on what you'd like. you can have your clip Art sent in either PNG, PDF, or JPG only. Sorry I have no SVG' files yet, but I'm trying to figure out how i can make them. If you like my posts,feel free to leave a comment and head over to my  fan page and I think you'll be happy you did. My Face Book title is Faith and Family Circle

Thanks for following me on blogger, and I pray that everyone will continue to pray for our nation and watch how God change things for us. The prayer doesn't need to be long, it can be as short as saying,"Father God of heaven, have mercy upon us." 

No comments:

Post a Comment